Friday, September 25, 2015

8/22/2015 Trent Grossman


8/22/15
Trent Grossman

            This week has been more of a struggle than I have ever faced in my entire life. The field of adventure recreation has proved to have far more complexities than I could have ever imagined. This has clouded my mind throughout this week with stress and doubt. When we arrived at Lake Superior I had all my stresses melted away. The stunning shoreline endlessly called for my attention. I could not be brought down by any remark of reminder of my workload. Later that night as I was cradled to sleep on a rocky shoreline with the lullaby of crashing waves easing me to sleep I had my first night under the stars on Ecoee. I was reminded of something, nature brings my soul to piece. The vast never ending canvas of stars in the night sky brought back the same wonder I had as a child. I was the luckiest man on earth with tickets to a show that most people pay to avoid. What ever happens in my life I know I will be trying to impart the same passion for nature onto others.  


No comments:

Post a Comment