Friday, September 25, 2015

9/14/15 Raquel Leal

Monday September 14th 2015.


Well as unexpected as this journal entry, I can compare to life itself...confusing, unpromising, mysterious, and unpredictable, but all together life is love. Tomorrow is never a promise and that is a fact of life. Counting on others is fearful but who knows about that. Getting into a mindset to try your hardest is not all that great. We cannot always get what we want and that is clear. What happens if one starts to meditate such as to feel, smell, and hear those other emancipating conditions that are far-fetched? Nope, we have to conquer, obey or listen. These things only get worse my friends as well as complicated as time goes on. I went to bed last night in the mindset of going into a rest and woke up in the one that rushed me into a vast panic stretch. Not only is that a complete disturbance of my equilibrium but OH, how I love it!!! A mindful checklist that I made in my head for all the gear that must be packed up and ready to be loaded in the canoe for the next destination. I want to embrace all of these "hardships" and kick them in the butt! At this point I think I am still inadequate and foolish for being out here, but at the same time I would not change a thing. Everything happens for a reason and I stay true to that. If it helps to stay positive, I hear ya. If you choose to be a "realist" right on. There is always something to hold onto that helps keep you going. We all came out here to gain something new, let us all come together and gain something in common to share with everyone! Coexisting with one another is similar to an art form, we all sculpt a certain way of carrying themselves. When it comes to belittling someone there is no point in losing your breath, we are all the same in the sense that we see the same sunset and sunrise. Take the time to listen to one another, but actually hear them out, it goes a long way when communication takes a toll with everyone. Harmony can actually be a side effect of tendency... I love it out here in the majestic beauty of the long Missanabi Rivers, ever the rocks that we hit along the ways in our canoes are a part of us because we learn heavily from those miles stones and try harder the next time to not run into those sidebars. Ya'll drive me nuts and I love it! It is only the beginning and many things to learn, especially for the slower learners like myself... So be patient and laugh, life is too short not too... Rocky


No comments:

Post a Comment