Friday, September 25, 2015

9/11/2015 Trent Grossman

9/11/2015

When I was a younger man an I heard the word expedition certain things would come to mind. Thins like beaver skin coats and bringing along your thirsty dog skipper, then having to eat him out of desperation. Oh you know like, Luis and Clark kind of stuff. While ECOEE is a WIU Program it still as days when you are sent barreling down a rapids praying you do not go over. In between those days there is still time for reflection on leadership styles ad decision making. There seems to be no time at all where nothing needs to be done. But last night as my fellow tribe members and I tore the meat of the bone of two Wally-eyes with our hands. I felt like an old school expeditionary surrounded by two worthy hardworking fellow adventures.
-Trent Grossman

No comments:

Post a Comment