Friday, September 25, 2015

9/21/2015 Trent Grossman

ECOEE Gate's house
9/21/15

I am grateful! I am grateful for so much it is overwhelming. Today was the first time I was able to talk with all of my brothers in the last four weeks. Being able to hear their voices and tell them of my exciting experiences brought joy to my heart. I could tell how happy my family was to hear I was doing well. I told them how grateful I was for all the star filled nights. The call of the loons ringing out over the water i the morning, The sunsets viewed from rocky shorelines. The opportunity to learn about things that I am truly passionate about while being able to make my ways through this opportunity of a life time with truly amazing people. While on this expedition it is easy for me to think about the simple things to be grateful for but I need to be sure to think of the more complicated things o be thankful for. All the tribe members that are willing to hold be accountable. Instructors that will be critical in order to help me grow. Long days and short night. It is important to look towards the  things to be grateful for.
-Trent Grossman

No comments:

Post a Comment