Friday, September 25, 2015

8/19/2015 Raquel Leal


Day 5: Wednesday August 19th, 2015.

Wow! I feel like it was only yesterday that I was struggling with outdoor education questions in Jeff's office in Currins Room 400. It wasn't so much the questions that were difficult it was the lack of time management that I was lacking...It was a nostalgic feelings getting onto the van this morning to start our expedition, the next step getting closer to Canada!!! This is really happening and there is so much work ahead of us all, I couldn't be more grateful to be around such great individuals with such high spirits! Although, I still was not very prepared with extra layers, there was that extra trip to Cabella's which probably shouldn't have taken as long as it did, it felt encouraging to have some fellow tribe mates help me out with finding the things I probably should have had at this point in time...I am trying my very best to be mentally, physically, and emotionally dedicated to the daily tasks that must be accomplished. I try and be the positive outlook although at times situations aren't going in a productive direction, I still believe that we all have the potential to create this experience the greatest, memorable feat that we all have ever accomplished!! "You cannot have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday..." We got this!!!!

-Raquel Leal


No comments:

Post a Comment