Friday, September 25, 2015

9/13/2015 Meaghan Mason

Sunday 9/13/15
I woke up at 6:15 today and realized I was 15 min. behind schedule and yet I still didn’t want to leave the warmth of my sleeping bag. When I finally managed to leave my sleeping bag I scarfed down a bowl of apple oatmeal and quickly disassembled camp. From our starting point at Thunder Falls we had a 10 mi. paddle to our next campsite at Lonesome Rapids. I spent the majority of the four hour paddle thinking about all the recipes I want to make once I’m in the front country again, Lasagna, White Chili, Italian Sausage and Bowties, Mississippi Mud Cake…Once we got into camp, Steve Nutt pointed out that we were a ¼ of the way through with ECOEE. It’s so hard to believe that we’re already a ¼ of the way done. It seems like just yesterday that we started ECOEE. Now that we’ve spent 21 days out here I feel like I’ve learned so much but there is so much that I have left to learn.

Meaghan L. Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment