Friday, September 25, 2015

9/3/2015 Trent Grossman

Ecoee
At first I did not know what it was or what I was getting myself into. Now I am fully submerged into the Ecoee lifestyle. If I had to list four words to describe Ecoee the list would be challenge, Liberation, Love, and Progression. Challenge to push through shoulder pain day in and day out. Challenge to strep out of your comfort zone and stay out of it. Challenge to wake up early and go to bed late.  Liberation from the incessant meaningless text messages. Liberation from a kind of teaching that is not applicable to your setting. Liberation from the meaningless mind clouding tasks that contribute to me losing myself. Love for the reflection off a still lake that will put a calm in my heart. Love for the complex individuals that courageously trek onward next to me. Progression as a leader for others and myself, progression away from acting very quickly. This is my list. Our leaders list is learning , leadership, experience, application I hope by the end of crazy semester embody both lists.


Trent W Grossman 

No comments:

Post a Comment