Saturday, November 7, 2015

11/6/15 Meg Mason

While ECOEE has given me some amazing experiences that I will cherish for the rest of my life, it is not always rainbows and sunshine. There are many times when hard decisions need to be made both personally and for the group. Should the group sea kayak in 8ft waters? Should the group run a class II rapid? Should I go climbing or do my homework? All of these were decisions that either I or the group has made so far, but the hardest decision came last night when we decided to cut the Gila Wilderness out from the itinerary in order to do homework. It was an immensely difficult decision that we have struggled with since last week. At this point I am more resigned to the decision than anything else. I think weariness is setting in and more and more I look forward to the conclusion of the course which is poor attitude to have but one I am unable to change at the present moment.  
-Meahgan


No comments:

Post a Comment