Tuesday, November 3, 2015

10/19/15 Meaghan Mason


10/19/15
      Today marked a transition point for the group. At 5:30 this morning we woke up and had the van packed by 6:00. After that we were headed for the border and the start of our sea kayaking experience. We crossed the border at 6:40 a.m. and the difference was noticeable immediately. I felt like I was on a completely different planet. Instead of trees there are cacti that stand over 10 ft. tall. In any direction you look you can see for miles.Seeing Bahia de Los Angeles for the first time was an amazing sight. I can’t wait to learn more about the history of this place and get to explore it more fully. I’ve heard and read that the marine life here is extraordinary and I can’t wait to see it first-hand.
                                                                                                      Meaghan Mason


No comments:

Post a Comment