Saturday, November 7, 2015

11/04/15 Trent Grossman

ECOEE has been filled with many destinations with each of those destinations there were expectations. Canada was supposed to be filled with rain and what did we end up getting? All sunshine! Then we get to Baja California, Mexico where there has been a major drought and we received rain for a solid day. Then to the desert of Nevada, usually I would think you do not get much rain in the desert, but traveling with ECOEE you better have your rain coat handy. Then off to warm sunny Arizona and we are camping in the snow. What I am trying to say is when you are spending a whole semester at a camp site sleeping on a sleeping pad you had better be ready for just about anything. This applies to much more than just weather and sleeping situation. ECOEE has been the one in a lifetime semester and I was hoping for but I have furnished it slightly. I have done this by not fulfilling my duties as as student. I wonder how different this group would be if we dedicated time to doing the homework when it was supposed to be finished. I do not think it would be much different because our issues run deeper than missing points. But who am I to talk, I am apart of the problem. Don't wish this expereience never happened I only wish that my actions were differently approached...
-Trent Grossman


No comments:

Post a Comment