Saturday, October 17, 2015

10/10/15 Meahgan Mason


10/10/15
Sometimes when I get a minute to step back and look at everything that I have experienced in a matter of months, I get a little overwhelmed. In the last week alone we have traveled from Red Lodge, MT to Yellowstone N.P. to the Grand Tetons to the Cache National Forest and now we are in Bryce N.P. The last week alone is hard to process. Everything I have experienced in the last week has contributed in some way or another to my growth as both a leader and a person. These are moments and sights I won’t be able to forget if I live to be a 100. The mist rising over the mountains in Red Lodge, a sow and her cub in Yellowstone, a herd of bison running over the hills, wolves, the Grand Tetons, walking down the switchbacks and into the hoodoos at Bryce Canyon N.P. All the while I am learning more about myself and the people around me. This truly is the best classroom someone could ask for.
                                                                                                      Meaghan Mason


No comments:

Post a Comment