Friday, October 16, 2015

9/29/2015 Mo Fitzgerald



9/29/15
From flat farm land, to hilly plains with cow after cow, and now to rock formation that looks as though a giant has been playing in a sand castle. The scenery changes have been awe striking and beautiful. The beauty of the Bad Lands overwhelms my eyes. Different trees, creatures, different grass, and different temperatures make this place so very exciting because of the curiosity that fills my mind. How did I get so lucky to be on such an amazing, once in a lifetime trip. I am finding new homers by traveling and becoming connected to different things around me. This land is beautiful and we are gifted with it. How lucky am i? I shall learn and respect the land. Being in Canada to this what more can I ask for? And in the middle of all this beautiful work of art I stand. Growing and learning I am beginning to wake up every morning and saying “This is exactly how I wanted my day to be.” From sunshine to rain, grumpy or smiles, I know that I care for each individual in this group and I hope one day I can express the love and interest I have for each person in ways they understand. I will work on myself and I will see more as I grow. And with all of that I will write a new page. I will become deeper in though and strength of value and of a good life because I want to be a person with a mission and to care about value.
-MO

No comments:

Post a Comment